What’s important to you in a laptop? Appearance? Strong PCU performance? Battery life? Connectivity? Whatever you’re looking for, the Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2LL/A will surely provide. This machine provides productivity and efficiency whenever you need it. It’s a seamless looking notebook with stereo speakers, signature chiclet keyboard, and 15.4-inch retina display.
Everything is visible on the screen, with its ability to support over 5 million pixels. Its resolution of 2880×1080 allows for vibrant images and flawless text. The resolution is easy to adjust. Should you want a larger display, connecting to a smart TV via HDMI is a smooth process.
The overall construction and design is seamless: the stereo speakers very subtly flank the signature black chiclet keyboard. The glowing Apple logo adorns the lid. You get a clutter-free experience, as the laptop comes with a variety of wireless features. When you need to take it somewhere, there won’t be any problems, thanks to its easy portability and long battery life.
Hardware includes a 4th. Generation Intel Core i7 processor (2.2GHz), 16GB of memory (soldered) at 1600MHz, 256GB of flash storage, and Iris Pro graphics. For video and audio, the MJLQ2LL/A comes with a high-quality 720p camera, two microphones and stereo speakers. The CPU is a quad-core processor that can achieve 3.4GHz with Turbo Speed.
There have been some improvements made since the release of the previous version of the Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2LL/A (2011):
Apple MacBook Pro MJQ2LL/A Specifications
• New ports (two Thunderbolt video ports and HDMI)
• One pound lighter design
• Sharper retina display
• Superior graphics
• SSD drive for a superfast boot
• Better graphics design capabilities (AutoCad, Illistrator, Print, etc… )
Any laptop with an SSD drive has an advantage over those with a traditional HDD, as the former uses flash memory to keep data stored. An HDD has moving parts, and an SSD does not, meaning the latter is faster and more reliable.
The keyboard retains the previous version’s snappy island keys, and comes with a convenient function row with keys that can be used to adjust volume and brightness, toggle music playback, view all open apps, and so forth.
Speaking of apps, there is no shortage of Apple software on this MacBook. It comes with everything from QuickTime to FaceTime.
No matter what you do, you can count on the machine staying cool. Even after streaming high-definition video, there will be no overheating. The hottest spot, which is the monitor hinge, stays safely below 95-degrees.
The Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2LL/A is a very popular model, with more reviews and high-ratings than most other 15-inch laptops on the market.
Before you buy any Apple product, be sure to look over all of the latest deals. Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2LL/A discounts aren’t at all difficult to find. Since MacBooks are so popular, there are usually special offers available online.[ad_2]
Source by George Botwin
- How long until I see organic traffic on my new website
- SEO Dell Precision 7520 Review – Important Info About a Nice, Reliable Mobile Workstation
- SEO Lenovo ThinkPad A275 Review – A Must-Have Business Laptop With Enterprise-Level Security
- SEO HP X2 210 G2 Review – A 2-In-1 Notebook/Tablet With Sturdy Design and Anti-Glare Display
- SEO Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2LL/A Review – Find Out Why This Is One of the Most Popular Computers Today
- SEO Dell Precision Tower 3420 Review – All You Need to Know About This Professional Workstation
- SEO How to Get an Exact Search in Google
- SEO Why Is Web Design Important for Any Serious Business?
- How To Excel At SEO