I started my blog approximately 2 months ago. I’ve made 8 posts so far, all keyword researched (a mix of a couple zero-vol and mostly high-vol-low-comp words), 2,500 words long, int/ext links, images, etc.
I understand ranking can take 6 months – sometimes more, for new blogs – but I am wondering if 0 hits is normal at this stage? Should I be expecting at least a couple?
Here’s my Search Console analytics at last count. CTR is kind of abysmal right now (17.4% – 8 clicks out of 46 impressions), Average Position is 29.6.
My blog is a lifestyle blog, but my sub-niche is less saturated (I focus on unusual topics like spiritual atheism, and mindfulness in life without social media)
I can’t say I’ve self promoted, as of course I don’t use socials outside of casual chatter on Reddit.
Other things I’ve tried:
* Guest posts (nobody’s accepted any pitches yet, then again I’ve not sent THAT many)
* Quality blog comments
* Backlinking from my personal blog (equally new)
What SEO tips could I be missing? I devour every blog/video/mailing list course I can find, but I am on something of a budget and can’t afford to drop lots of money on it at the moment.[ad_2]
- How long until I see organic traffic on my new website
- SEO Dell Precision 7520 Review – Important Info About a Nice, Reliable Mobile Workstation
- SEO Lenovo ThinkPad A275 Review – A Must-Have Business Laptop With Enterprise-Level Security
- SEO HP X2 210 G2 Review – A 2-In-1 Notebook/Tablet With Sturdy Design and Anti-Glare Display
- SEO Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2LL/A Review – Find Out Why This Is One of the Most Popular Computers Today
- SEO Dell Precision Tower 3420 Review – All You Need to Know About This Professional Workstation
- SEO How to Get an Exact Search in Google
- SEO Why Is Web Design Important for Any Serious Business?
- How To Excel At SEO