How to outrank your competitors online?
Having a strong online presence is crucial for small businesses. But, you won’t get very far unless your customers are finding you on their own. You need a solid local SEO strategy to get there.
Setting up successful SEO strategy for YOUR specific business is the key
Whether you are a startup business owner trying to increase online traffic yourself… Or you are an established business looking to “get educated” and boost online presence so you can hire the right person and not waste time/funds/energy… You need successful SEO strategy for YOUR specific business.
SEO Strategy for small business
To take things a step further, you need to focus on local SEO in order to better establish your brand on the Internet. Not everyone knows how to go about it, though.
Incorporate Geo-Specific Keywords
Local SEO involves driving traffic from people who are located near your business. It can be difficult to do so if you don’t focus on local keywords. They include your city, region, state, province and country. Then you need to add keywords for your specific business, industry or services.
Google My Business
Get your business visible in search engines by registering a free Google My Business account. That will allow you to publish details about your business like: Business Name, Location, Business description, and contact information.
Integrate Google Maps
Adding Google Maps to your site’s contact page eliminates work that your audience has to do. Rather than copy and paste an address into a maps application, users will simply be able to click on the map and get directions to your business. They’ll also be able to visualize where your business is located before they even take their first action. The map needs to be incorporated into your regular website as well as in your Google My Business page.
Many people who look for companies in their area tend to do so on their phones. This is especially true for restaurants, bars, etc. as people may be driving or walking while they search. So, your site needs to be mobile optimized if you want your audience to navigate through it.
Affordable SEO services for small business
There you have it. These are the most important tasks for every business toward ensuring your brand’s presence online is as strong as possible.
Want to learn more about how we can help? Feel free to get in touch with us today to see what else we can do to help your business rank high.
- How long until I see organic traffic on my new website
- SEO Dell Precision 7520 Review – Important Info About a Nice, Reliable Mobile Workstation
- SEO Lenovo ThinkPad A275 Review – A Must-Have Business Laptop With Enterprise-Level Security
- SEO HP X2 210 G2 Review – A 2-In-1 Notebook/Tablet With Sturdy Design and Anti-Glare Display
- SEO Apple MacBook Pro MJLQ2LL/A Review – Find Out Why This Is One of the Most Popular Computers Today
- SEO Dell Precision Tower 3420 Review – All You Need to Know About This Professional Workstation
- SEO How to Get an Exact Search in Google
- SEO Why Is Web Design Important for Any Serious Business?
- How To Excel At SEO